The new & improved reusable static-cling Window Blockout is the perfect solution for babies and toddlers who need total darkness in their room to sleep and dream the night away.
The Window Blockout is now white on both sides to seamlessly blend in with your child’s space. The room side will block out the light and the outward-facing side will reflect light away from your windows, which can help regulate the room’s temperature for a more comfortable sleep.
- Non-toxic, static-cling sheets that leave zero residue.
- Can be reused multiple times.
- Blocks 100% of sunlight
- White on both sides
- Internal black layer
- Easy to cut to size, apply and clean.
- Ideal for travel, can be rolled up for transport.
- Available in packs of 2 rolls or 3 rolls (sheet size 46 cm x 183 cm)
- 1. Measure your window and cut sheets to appropriate size.
- 2. Using a spray bottle or a damp cloth, lightly apply water to the window. (The sheet can cling to the window without water, however a wet surface provides a better result).
- 3. Peel the blockout from the storage sheet.
- 4. Gently cling the sheet at the desired height and smooth the rest of the sheet down with your hand. Air bubbles? Don’t stress, simply peel off and start again.
Removal:Gently remove the sheet by peeling it towards you, away from the window. You can fold or roll for storage to be reused again.