The VTech RM5754HD Smart Wi-Fi HD Video Monitor with Remote Access is a 5″ HD Video Baby Monitor with Remote Access and many more great features! Auto night vision with infra-red, a night light, 4x and 10 x zoom, wide angle viewing, a built in night light with two way communication and even a temperature sensor!
You will have remote access from your phone, be able to record your viewing as pictures or video. Two Way communication, 10 soothing sounds to help baby to sleep.
You can monitor the baby rooms temperature with alerts to your phone. You can even set up motion detection alerts! The sound activation lets you know when baby wakes and is making sound.
The 5 Inch Screen is a beautiful High Definition 720p screen, so you wont miss any detail and the 10x remote digital zoom is incredibly clear.
The camera has an incredible 1080p resolution for viewing on your phone or tablet.
VTech RM5754HD Key Features:
- 5” 720p HD Colour parent unit with 1080p HD camera with automatic night vision, wide angle viewing, night light, 4x local digital zoom and 10x remote digital zoom
- Direct Wi-Fi or Router Mode
- Remote viewing / recording via the free VTech app – record images/video to your smartphone/tablet memory using the app
- Two-way talk with camera from parent unit or remotely via the app
- 5 soothing lullabies and 4 natural sounds
- Temperature sensor
- Motion detection alerts with on-board recording of video to camera for motion detection
- Auto Wake-up mode
- Sound detection alerts
- Up to 5 hours active video monitoring time before re-charging
- Secure & encrypted local and remote video transmissions
- USB-C power on parent unit and camera – full flexibility to power both units from mains power, or via a power bank (in case of power outage or travelling where mains power is not available)
- Can pair, view and control up to 2 cameras on the parent unit & the VTech app (RM714 sold separately). Multi-cam viewing modes are single cam, split screen or patrol mode.
Direct WiFi Mode or Router Mode
With Direct WiFi Mode on the VTech RM2751, the monitor is ready to use out of the box for local monitoring between parent unit and camera.
With Router Mode, the parent unit and camera are paired to operate via the WiFi router, this also allows
remote access to the camera via the VTech app.
Once Router Mode set-up is completed, the parent unit can be manually switched between Direct WiFi
and Router Modes to give the best connectivity in the home – the camera can continue to be viewed/controlled via the app even if the parent unit is switched to Direct WiFi Mode.
Watch the Video Below Now