Post Partum Angel Herb Natural Soothing Infusion Sachet. Our maternity sitz bath infusion will help your body heal after childbirth. Herbal Infusion to Sooth Your Perineum 100% organic. For use with JINNI MD SITZ Bath portable bidet kit. Postpartum 100% natural Blended Herbs bag comes as a 5 pack. Each bag suitable for 2Litre infusion.
Herbal infusions are ideal for either a cold or warm Sitz bath. When doing a Sitz bath, take a book, a magazine, your smart phone or whatever will help you sit there for 10 - 15 minutes.
A warm Sitz bath is good if you are sore but not swollen.
A warm Sitz bath while still swollen can draw more blood to that area and can keep you swollen longer.
A cold Sitz bath works wonders if you are still swollen as it will help reduce the inflammation.
For a cold water Sitz bath, keep your herbal infusion cool in the refrigerator. If it’s too cold for you, just add a little warm water, but be sure that it’s still cool so you don’t turn it into a warm Sitz bath.
Postpartum Herbal Infusion solutions are used by medical practitioners to assist healing and postpartum perineum care. Together they reduce swelling and ease discomfort of tears or cuts. The infusion will help to rebuild the sore and wounded tissues and also will help prevent infections.
100% angel herbs for Maternity Sitz Bath Infusions
Each pre-blended infusion bag is sufficient for 2L (2000cc) solution comprising:
How to mix the Herbal Infusion for your sitz bath
- Comfrey root high allantoin content for faster cell regeneration and healing
- Yarrow treats external wounds and infections by promoting better circulation
- Calendula flowers to mitigate pain and inflammation promoting healing of wounds and ulcers
- Echinacea root to fight infections
- Simply add Postpartum Infusion Herb bag to a 2L pot of simmering water. Stir and cover the pot (don’t let your herb goodness evaporate).
- Let the herbs infuse in the pot for at least 4 hours. Then store the prepared postpartum solution in the Sitz Solution bag ready for your Sitz bath.
- Store in a refrigerator.
- Adjust to desired temperature required prior to use.