- Our Daintree Cot Bed is crafted with sustainable solid Australian Araucaria wood.
- Finished in our unique Eco-Blend Bio-Paint which is made with renewable plant extracts.
- Converts from cot to toddler bed suitable from birth to around 5 years.
- Option to rotate the fixed side panel to provide a low side when converted to toddler bed for greater safety and stability.
- Safe track dropside system to reduce back strain when tending to baby.
- 2 base heights. Higher base height for easy access to newborns, lower base height for when baby is able to pull themselves up.
- Packed flat for easy home assembly with full instructions included.
- Toddler Guard Panel available to purchase separately.
- Mattress is not included. (sold separately)
Crafted with sustainable solid wood The Daintree Cot Bed is delicately squared, offering the perfect balance of traditional and contemporary. It features open end panels for increased visibility and has a safetrack dropside system to allow for easy access to baby.
With the ability to transform into a toddler bed, this beautiful wooden cot bed will provide your little one with a solid and sturdy space to sleep from birth to around 5 years. A Toddler Guard Panel can be purchased separately for additional security.
Our Almond finish is ideal for creating a natural nursery design. To finish the look why not combine with one of our spacious chest of drawers and our solid wood toy box.