The Byron High Chair is a versatile timber kids chair made of European Beech wood; it can be combined with the Boori seat insert to be used as a high chair, or paired with a cushion set for added comfort as a kids dining or study chair. Both the chair seat and footrest can be assembled at different height levels to better suit the user.
- Height adjustable chair that can be combined with insert to be used as a highchair OR combined with a cushion set for use as a child's chair.
Please note that high chair mode can only be used at the highest seat setting. Lower height levels are for later use as a child's chair.
- Plastic seat insert is attached to the chair via a strong bolt at the back of the seat
- Plastic tray can be attached and removed by sliding in and out of the plastic seat
- Ergonomic backrest for support and comfort
- Seat and foot rest are height adjustable. Seat has three possible heights: 28, 37, 44cm from the ground. Footrest has two different heights: 28 or 37cm from the ground.
- Safety harness included
- Crafted with European Beech & engineered timber
- Packed flat for easy home assembly
- Can be used as a highchair for babies aged 6 months - 3 years. Can also be transformed into a chair at approximately 3 years.
- 3-5 Year Warranty included
Height: 82cm | Depth: 52cm | Width: 49.4cm
Food tray measures approximately 43.7L x 36.5W x 3.7H cm
High chair frame: H: 83.2cm | W: 56.6cm | L: 11.3cm | Weight: 8.6kg
High chair insert: H: 28cm | W: 39cm | L: 43cm | Weight: 2.7kg