The Outlookbaby Autoshade covers the whole window to protect rear seat passengers from strong sun, glare, & heat.
- Recommended by the Skin and Cancer Foundation Australia.
Screen up to 90% of harmful UV rays as well as reduce glare and acts as an insect screen
- Easy installation – Takes under 60 seconds to simply slip over top of door frame, hook under car door and adjust strap to achieve the perfect fit
- Discreet designs means that only a small part of the shade is visible from outside the vehicle
- Perforated mesh material maintains visibility through the glass
- Covers whole window unlike most suction options
- Windows can be completely lowered with shades in place which means you don;t have to sacrifice fresh air and ventilation
- Can be easily moved between vehicles and used on either side of the vehicle meaning total versatility
- Designed to last using quality materials
Curved - Small hatch and sedans will usually suit a curved shade however some are more suited to a rectangle.
Rectangle - Typically, most 4WD or larger vehicles will have a more rectangular shaped window.